Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum is from an exclusive Black Tea line, where they have used a patented formula and features Britain’s Premium Tea Company Taylors of Harrogate*. This serum Claims to protect skin from pollution, increase the skin elasticity, moisturizes the skin and provides the non-sticky finish.
The product indeed sounds amazing and a perfect skin savior for dry weather conditions.
Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum is suitable for all skin types. If you are normal to dry skin type, enjoy it all year round but if you have oily skin, winter is the right time for you.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum has no pore clogging ingredient and contains only 3 skin-friendly oils in it,
- Sunflower seed oil– has amazing skin healing and moisturizing property.
- Bergamot fruit oil – used mainly for moisture and as a fragrance.
- Tea tree oil – has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
The other ingredients which were very happy to see are:
- Fermented Black Tea Extract – This is their patented ingredient and is rich in antioxidants and moisturizes skin inside out.
- Panthenol – calms skin
- Niacinamide & 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid – Brightens the skin.
Check the Cosdna Analysis.
How to use:
Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum is to be used after using a toner and essence, but since it has such intense moisture effect, I use it directly after my toner and finish off my routine with a cream.
Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum comes in a translucent brown colored plastic bottle with a pump type packaging. I love its simple practical packaging.
Expiry: Use it within 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 55 ml (old version) & new version (50 ml)
Price: I bought mine from cosmetic-love for a discounted amount of $14 and I am linking down few of the purchase options:
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum has a bouncy, soft, viscous consistency and has a citrusy bitter tea-like scent in it. Even though it has a thick texture, it sinks in easily and keeps skin soft and dewy.
Ok! I might not sound here very exciting about the Tonymoly The Black Tea London Classic Serum but I didn’t find anything bad about it. I bought it and enjoyed it in my routine and I am keeping this as an option in the future for the dry winter season. Since I am one someone who cannot use face oil in excess, I am always in the look out for a good alternative option that can moisturize my skin but without causing any irritation. This product is actually empty and the opinion shared here is a final one.
- It provided a good level of hydration and moisture to the skin.
- Made skin soft and dewy.
- Didn’t cause any irritation on my very dry, sensitive and acne prone skin.
- Even though the scent is a bit peculiar, it faded away from the application.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- It doesn’t have too many oils.
- I didn’t notice any long term skin brightening results, I kind of expected that as I saw some skin brightening ingredients.
- Also, didn’t see any anti-aging benefit. LOL.. honestly its too much to expect from this product.
Do I recommend it? Yes, if you have very dry or dehydrated skin, this is a good serum.
Will I repurchase? Not for now, maybe in the future.