In today’s post, I will be reviewing one of my favourite Korean products and it is the Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser. This is a low ph Cleanser (4.5 – 6.5, as mentioned on Rovection Official website). It removes impurities from the skin very gently and at the same time improves skin barrier while preventing the dead skin formation on the skin. This is honestly a lot for a cleanser? Isn’t it?
Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser is best suited for sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Normal and Dry skin can use it all season.
- Oily skin in the winter season.
- Combination Skin in Dry summer and Winter.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser is rich in amino acids, antioxidants and hydrating ingredients.
- Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium Hyaluronate – Humectants, keeps skin soft and hydrated.
- Protease – very gentle skin exfoliator and skin cells regenerating ingredient, usually used in an enzyme face wash.
- Centella Asiatica – Calms skin.
The list is endless, check out all amazing ingredients details on COSDNA ANALYSIS…(click here)
How to use:
Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser can be used daily, day, and night. Morning it can be used alone and when used at night, use it after using a balm cleanser, as this cleanser is not suitable to remove makeup.
Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser has a transparent cylindrical bottle with a pump dispenser and this packaging is not very travel-friendly.
Expiry: Use within 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 175 ml
Price: I bought it for a discounted price of Rs.970 ($13) from stylekorean (Global) and you can also get it from the following websites:
- Yesstyle (Global) - Use code - NAYAK23 - to get additional discount
- Daisyskinfix (India only) - Use code - SHELLEY10 - to get a discount
- Skinbae.in (India only) - Use code - SHELLEY - to get a discount
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance:
Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser has a runny gel-like consistency and yes I am still talking about the Rovectin Cleanser, and it foams up moderately with soft bubbles. Also, it has zero fragrance in it. I forgot yo take texture shots, as I was so indulged in enjoying this cleanser! My bad!)
I am in love with this cleanser because it not only cleanses my skin well but also helps in retaining and improving skin barrier, without causing any dryness or irritation and without leaving any residue on the skin. This is like a perfect cleanser for me. The bottle is empty now and my opinion shared here is final.
- This cleanser never ever irritated my skin or caused any kind of dryness on my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Helps in improving skin barrier.
- Also helps in reducing general redness on the skin.
- Even though it has that skin hydrating property but after rinsing it never leaves any residue on my skin. I had this issue with the Hada Labo hyaluronic acid cleanser.
- 100% fragrance-free
- Essential oil-free
- SLS-free and SLES-free.
- This cleanser is rich in antioxidants and amino acids.
- I know its bit on the costlier side than many conventional or Korean cleansers but it’s worth every penny.
- Vegan Friendly.
Do I recommend it? Yes highly recommend it to people who are dealing with sensitivity, redness, dehydration, or have dry skin in general.
Will I repurchase? Yes, I will.
I am not a dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician, but I do have sufficient experience and knowledge which I gained by testing multiple products and by self-exploration, based on that, I am sharing the information here and what works for me may not work the same way your skin.
Some of the links used in ths post are my affiliate links, using them is completely optional, but if you do, it will help me grow!
Thank you for constant Support and Love!