Hello Readers, few days back I realised that I have not reviewed the CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, my mom’s Holy Grail Cleanser and that too when she is on her second tube. What an over confidence I had that I have reviewed it already! Damn! I have already spilled the beans! Anyways I am sure, you will be interested to know the texture, fragrance, performance and who shouldn’t use it??
Also the entire review will be from a point of my mom (with oily acne prone skin), as she is the one who uses it religiously. I have used it 2-3 times to check it out. It was very drying for me, and also I am the lucky soul to be allergic to salicylic acid!!
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is suitable for oily skin for all season and for combination skin for summer and monsoon. It can be taken as best cleanser for acne prone skin.
Not Suitable for:
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser might not be suitable for Dry, normal and most importantly sensitive skin. I would suggest to try out their new 3 step Sheet mask, which has a sample of this cleanser.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is a basic but high quality gel kind of cleanser, which is pumped up with a benefit of botanical extracts. Also, the 3 main notable ingredients that are usually beneficial to skin (highlighted in bold) can be a bit time hit or miss for many!
- Saccharomyces Ferment is an ingredient that has skin brightening, firming and hydrating property. People can break out from this ingredient. (I personally can tolerate at moderate concentrated level).
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil is again a great natural ingredient to treat acne and general small zits, again I have no problem with this ingredient, in fact my skin loves it. On the other hand few people can be allergic to this.
- Betaine Salicylate is a milder version of salicylic acid, a proven ingredient to treat acne, but has a skin drying tendency. My skin is just allergic to it. So this is the reason why I am not reviewing it for my dry sensitive skin.
Here is the Cosdna Analysis, you will be satisfied to see all the greenery for its ingredients.
How to use:
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser can be used alone if you don’t wear too much of point makeup, and don’t use it around eyes. I would recommend that for best result use it after using a cleansing water or an oil cleanser.
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser comes in a tube type of packaging just like any cleanser. It’s simple and easy to dispense the product.
Expiry Period: CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser has an after opening expiry period of 12 months.
Quantity: CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser comes in a good quantity of 150 ml, should be suffice for at least 6-8 months even if used daily for 2 times.
Price: CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is quite an affordable cleanser for the quality and quantity you get. I bought it for 11 usd from beautybarn (India only). I am also linking down few more options to choose from:
CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser has a watery gel like consistency, it is not very thick like other gel cleanser. It foams to a moderate level and has a strong tea tree oil scent in it, which you will eventually enjoy after some washes (hopefully).
Now to keep it on point, CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is my mom’s Holy Grail Cleanser. She loves how it cleanses her face perfectly without drying out or irritating the skin. She also feels that this cleanser kinda controls her random zits and keeps that extra sebum in control.
keeping all this things aside, when she asked me to add this cleanser too, on my next cosrx order, I was like “she loves it”😍. Currently she is using her 2nd tube and this is also about to get over soon. 😂
- Paraben free
- SLS Free
- Low ph cleanser (5.5 – 6)
- Provides deep cleaning without drying out (applicable to oily skin only).
- Value for money in terms of quantity and quality.
- Brightens skin to certain extend. It does help a little in fading those acne scars.
- Controls random zits and breakout.
- Reduces excess sebum on face.
- 💗💗💗💗💗💗 ( because its my mom’s HG cleanser)
- The tea tree oil fragrance can be little overpowering in the beginning.
Do I recommend it? yes to all oily skin and combination skin having acne issues.
Will I repurchase? Yes I will repurchase this for my mom.
If you are oily skin, you should try CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, trust me you will love it but if you are dry skin just stay away from it. I really want cosrx to come up with a centella based cleanser for a dry skin that doesn’t have any exfoliator. Have you tried any product from Cosrx?
That’s all folk…
Thank You so much for reading. If you want to see more Reviews like this Subscribe to my blog (Hit subscribe button at bottom of the Website), You can also share your thoughts on my Instagram page and Youtube Channel.