Hello Readers! It’s been awhile!! For today’s post I am gonna review Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence. This is an eye cream from a very famous korean brand “Whamisa” (a little high end due to the usage of all organic fermented ingredients and elimination of all artificial fragrance, preservatives and colours). It’s the brand whose organic flower deep rich toner laid the foundation 👊 for “7 skin method” where you layer “skin” meaning “toner” 7 times on your face with a very small quantity of toner at every count (Sorry!! went a little off the topic!!). 🤦
So, back to the topic! This eye cream claims to:
- rejuvenate and lift under eyes skin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Banish Puffiness.
- Brighten up skin and reduces dark circles.
- Nourish the skin around eyes.
This is literally the requirement of every soul suffering from different under eyes skin issues 😬. So, does it fulfill all the claims or it’s just another fancy product? 🤔🙄
Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence is suitable for all skin types but best suited for Normal skin, oily skin and combination skin.
Not Suitable for:
Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence can be little useless for extremely dry under eyes skin condition (unless dark circle is your main concern) or anyone allergic to strong fragrance.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence contains hell amount of ingredients and all organic! Preservatives used are natural! What more can we ask? heheheh!! The ingredients that really made me purchase are:
- Licorice Root Extract : Skin brightening.
- Adenosine: Wrinkle improvement
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (green tea): Rich in Antioxidant and natural UV Protector
- Wanted to try Whamisa!! 😬😄
From Cosdna Analysis, it does contain very few skin irritants (marked as orange) and my main concern is the fragrance ingredients used in it! So, if your skin is sensitive to fragrance or undergoing acne treatment, kindly try out samples first or do a patch test!
How to use:
Unlike most of the eye cream, this has a very watery consistency and takes a little extra time to sink in!! So, it will be best to apply it immediately after using a toner for maximum efficacy and absorption.
- Suitable for day and night use.
- Doesn’t mess with eye makeup.
- Can be layered with another eye cream! (Just in case!!)
Tip: Never rub eye cream! Always pat it very gently using ring finger only!
Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence surely wins in this aspect! Not only it is very convenient to use due to its tube type packaging but looks totally adorable. It’s a show stealer! 😍😘
The packaging is travel friendly but not the content! So be sure to close the cap tightly!
Expiry Period: Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence has an after opening expiry period of 8 months only. All whamisa products does because of all natural ingredients used and is preservative free!! What?
Quantity: Comes in 30 ml quantity only.
Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence has a very watery consistency. The texture is very smooth and it does have a strong floral spicy fragrance but it fades away after application.
When compared to regular eye creams and for its lotion like consistency, it does take a little extra time to sink in! Absorption can take even lot longer if the Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence is applied after application of too many products! This mainly due to usage of all natural ingredients.
But once it sinks in, it gives matte finish and skin feels hydrated from inside!
I mainly bought Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence for my dark circles treatment! I really wanted it to work on my stubborn dark circles and I am very thankful to my Phones and laptops for further worsening the condition around my eyes! After using it for almost 4 months I am penning down my final opinion:
- Lovely and functional packaging!
- Travel friendly.
- Very light and doesn’t interfere with under eye makeup!
- Hydrates well!
- Brightens under eye skin to certain extend! I have been using it for 4 months! No eye cream is a dark circle eraser!!
- Works on fine line! Not sure for deep wrinkles!
- Paraben free.
- Alcohol free. They have certified that its natural origin.
- PEG Free. (If you are concerned!!).
- Vegan friendly.
- Have used 95% organic ingredients! This is where you money goes away!
- Very little is required!
- Not moisturizing enough for very dry skin like mine! Why? I liked everything about it!!
- Fragrance is quite strong! I personally have no problem with this, but sensitive skin or severely acne prone skin or anyone who has a very sensitive eyes, try out the samples first!
- Availability is a big issue! Not many korean websites carry this brand!
Do I recommend it? Yes to anyone who hates rich eye cream. People with combination and oily skin can really enjoy it!
Will I repurchase? No not for now! Got more eye creams to try out! Hunt will continue till I find the eye cream!
Oh Gosh! Whamisa Organic Flowers Eye Essence could have been “the eye cream”! It did perform as most of its claims. I don’t have much puffiness around eye, so can’t say anything on that aspect! Most importantly, it did brighten up skin around eyes and smoothen out the fine lines to certain extent but, but it is not moisturizing enough for my extremely dry under eyes concern! Why? Plus I can’t forget the problem of high price and availability. Sp, had to give 4 stars!
That’s all folk!
Also, please do take an interesting survey linked below or find it in the right corner of the page. The survey is just to know how much you are interested in K-Beauty! 😀