Hello Readers!! Hope you all are doing well. I am sorry I went a little MIA from my blog. The good news is I am back with a review on my most favourite product. Yeah kinda spilled the beans!😅
So, Just like how Advance snail 96 mucin power essence is the star product of CosRx and Green tea seed serum is the elite product of Innisfree, similarly Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream is the Superstar Product from Brand Troiareuke. (Did I go too dramatic? Yeah! May be! A little).
This product claims to (details taken from their official distributor kbeautylike )
- Cell generation, Wound healing, minimizing scars.
- Skin calming and protect sensitive skin from inflammation
- Remove old and dead skin cell for even skin tone
- Super moisturizing and fast penetration
- Highest production cost
Quite a lot of claims! Hmm!!
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream is suitable for all skin type and for all season. Their ACSEN Line is particularly curated for skin with sensitivity and/ or acne issue.
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream might not be suitable if you have had reaction with the ingredients used in it. (Your skin will regret for not getting the privilege to use this amazing product but your wallet will be very thankful! 🤣 )
Ingredient list and COSDNA:
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream ingredients actually looks like any other cream. I bought it out of curiosity and the rave I have been hearing about it.
The brand claims to have used highest percentage of centella asiatica than any other product available in a market. They have actually used 3 bio active derivatives of centella (Asiaticoside 0.036%, Asiatic Acid 0.032%, Madecassic Acid 0.032% – sourced from drugs.com Will update again after confirming).
Major Ingredients (Details taken from kbeautylike)
- Selemix AN- Effective on acne skin and relieve skin trouble (They have this in all of their ACSEN Line Products).
- Centella Asiatica extract (100%) -Remove wounds and scars
- Sciadopitys verticillata extract,Chamomile extract
- Aloe Vera extract,Salicylic Acid
After using what I feel is they have made a well balance between skin exfoliating ingredients like salicylic acid and glycolic acid with skin soothing ingredients like centella asiatica and Birch Juice sap.
How to use:
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream is
- Recommended to use after a toner but I prefer using at a Serum step or
- Use it alone as moisturizer (for oily skin) or
- beneath a thick cream as a lotion (for dry skin) or
- Apply a thick layer on spots at the last step of the routine. (This is how I use it most of the time).
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream comes in squeeze tube type packaging, with a pointed nozzle. It is actually not travel friendly due to consistency. Just avoid traveling with it in a flight or high altitude, this is because the product inside is very much prone to get squeezed out with changes in air pressure, I learned it after my half of the product spilled in a bag. I was devastated. (Tear almost fell from my eyes).
Expiry Period: Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream has an after opening expiry period of 6 months only.
Quantity: Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream is available in 25 ml and 80 ml quantity.
Price: Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream of 25 ml is available for $60 (I know! That’s why I was devastated when product got spilled inside my bag and also I very much needed it at that time to heal my skin). The 80 ml Tube is priced for $130.
I always try to get it during discount only, I bought my 25 ml recovery cream after a good discount of 30% from stylekorean.com ( Now do the maths) or you can get haul them during BOGO Deals (Buy One Get One free). The BOGO Deal is now going on Kbeautylike website.
I am linking down few of the purchase option below:
Kbeautylike (Email and confirm with them if they ship products to your country, they are exclusive Troiareuke products distributor)
Consistency/ Texture/ Fragrance/ Absorbability:
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream has a lotion like consistency, runs very smoothly and it actually smells neutral.
It sinks in faster even after applying layers of it and does not leave skin sticky. Skin feel normal to moist, depending on your skin type. This is actually a treatment product rather than a moisturizer. So I do not expect it to moisturize my super dry skin.
Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream is my Holy Grail Product. It is the only salicylic acid based product that has not irritated my skin. My skincare stash is incomplete without it. I use it so carefully that I do not want a single ml of it to get wasted. I am writing this review after emptying my two 25 ml Tube and now on a gifted 80 ml Tube (Gifted by brand Troiareuke, God Bless them 😄😘 )
I can give Troiareuke ACSEN Recovery Cream even 100+ (I know this is senseless) but this product is way too good. It does everything it claims on calming skin and most importantly works like a magic on acne scars without causing any irritation. I was honestly very afraid to buy it due to my bad experience with salicylic acid in the past, but now I am planning to even try their Selemix Serum to treat inflammatory acne, which I get now and then.
In the picture below I am sharing how this cream helps in fading my stubborn acne scars in the most gentle way. (REMEMBER THIS CREAM IS MORE EFFECTIVE ON FADING ACNE SCARS RATHER THAN REDUCING THE SIZE OF RISING PIMPLE).
- Calms skin just after 2-3 application.
- Reduces redness on skin.
- Fastest fading of acne scars (I see result just after using it for 5 days and in 30 days it removes scars to almost 90 to 100% – When used as spot treatment).
- Zero skin irritation
- Brightens the skin tone.
- Smoothen out skin.
- Helps in collagen production and faster healing of scars. I do not have Pitted scars (touch wood), but the scar left by my acne not only is deep seated but often lead to layers of skin missing around it, which look concaved when light hit on it. This cream actually helps in filling it. (When used as spot treatment).
- Paraben Free.
- Alcohol Free.
- Vegan Friendly.
- This is the mildest yet very effective in improving skin condition.
- Almost fragrance free. Has a neutral scent.
The price kills the wallet, brand couldn’t help with the high price because of its very high production cost.
Do I recommend it: Yes! Yes! Yes!!
Will I repurchase: Yes! I will keep continue purchasing it (RIP my Wallet).
That’s all Folks! Thank you for reading my post!