I am so excited for this post!😄 This is because, I am going to review my first Troiareuke product, which is Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing. (People on instagram must be fed up of me talking about Troiareuke all the time). Read more about this brand here! 👈
Now, why is this freaking exciting? Because, after using this product I started trusting Troiareuke so much that now I have used up almost everything from their skincare line! 😉😅😂
Now what does the Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing Claims:
- It Removes (Cuts) that extra oil/ sebum from deep within your pores.
- Doesn’t dry out the skin.
- Controls breakout, has anti-inflammatory effect.
- They use Micro-emulsion technique to cleanse the skin from deep within, without drying it out; which makes it suitable for all skin types, from very oily to very dry (like my skin).
Keeping all the Jazz and claims aside, this cleanser is very special to me, read along to know why!! 😍😘
Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing is suitable for all skin types for all season. (I know this sounds so impossible!!).😂
Not Suitable for:
Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing might not be suitable if you are unfortunately sensitive to any of its ingredients.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing contains very minimal ingredients. It is free from oils, SLS, SLES Parabens, Essential oils (which can be irritating for sensitive skin) and Alcohol. It only contains natural botanical extract to provide natural yet most efficient cleansing. 😍😘
They have this unique ingredient “Selemix An” (to treat acne) 😱 in all of their product from ACSEN line. It is a blend of Fermented Beans and Magnolia Tree Bark.
- Papaya extract: Exfoliates skin in the most gentle way (Trust me if I can use it daily, then anyone can, because otherwise my skin hates exfoliators), also moisturizes skin and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- portulaca oleracea extract: This is a succulent plant, the leaves of this plant are rich in linolenic acid, α-tocopherol, omega-3 fatty acids and other important nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, B2 and niacinamide (google ref.), Most importantly they help fight free radicals, soothe and hydrate the skin.
- pulsatilla koreana extract: Now this one too has an anti-inflammatory benefit. It helps calm the skin and helps in fast healing.
- zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract (Japanese pepper): This is rich in antioxidants (help fight free radicals that damages skin cells), it promotes cell growth, thus is known for aiding anti aging benefit. (Like seriously this is a cleanser, so many good stuff!!).
- usnea barbata extract (Lichen) Extract: It is commonly known as “old man’s beard”, has an antibacterial property and improves skin immunity!! (This is crazy! They know how to take products on next level).
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Now this is a very common ingredient, it helps in calming the skin, hydrates skin, is rich in multiple vitamin, and all this helps in keeping skin in good healthy condition.
Check out the Cosdna Analysis, it looks promising!!
How to use:
This is a tricky part. Why? Because Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing (Why can’t they keep it as “Cleanser”? So confusing!!) can replace your double cleaning routine, or use it at either step. How I use it:
- When I am not wearing any makeup, just sunscreen: I just use it alone directly on dry skin, massage a little, then add a little water, massage again and rinse it off with a plain water. It does the pretty good job in removing sunscreen, dirt and extra sebum. Yeah! I do ditch my double cleansing on certain days 😅 , all thanks to this cleanser. I actually prefer best to use it this way.
- On days when I am wearing full makeup: Lip & eye makeup remover > Cleansing water (optional) > Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing > Foam cleanser (optional). The problem is I avoid using it around eyes, as it stings bad if goes into the eyes.
- Do not use it on wet face, It will not work.
- Can be used to remove base makeup, but I am afraid You will end up wasting a lot. I prefer using this as a skin treatment product.
- When using with an oil cleanser: rinse your oil cleanser > pat dry skin> then use Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing
- Replacing an oil cleanser: Use it on dry skin, massage till makeup melts, add a little water, massage again and then rinse it off > follow up with a foaming cleanser.
- Do not use around eyes, it stings.
- Yes this cleanser is suitable for day and night use. Once your skin is back to normal, use it 1-3 times a week at night to maintain the health of your skin.
- This is not an exfoliator.
Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing comes in sturdy squeezy plastic packaging but not so travel friendly kind, because the dispenser cap might get opened easily while travelling. I wish they can provide something additional to prevent spilling of product. Otherwise I am quite happy with its minimal kind of packaging.
Expiry Period: Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing has an after opening expiry period of just 6 months. This is the least I have come across.
Quantity: Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing is available in 120 ml and jumbo 300 ml quantity. The one I am having is a deluxe sample size (55 ml) and the regular 120 ml.
Price: Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing of 120 ml size is available at 38 usd. I bought mine at a 30% discounted price that too on 1+1 deal from stylekorean. This was a bang on deal!😍😘😂
Troiareuke might not be available on many websites, but few websites in my knowledge that carry are linked below, just click on the links to check out the products:
Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing has a gel kind of consistency, just like any aloevera gel. It does have an amazing moderate fragrance of Fresh Floral kind, which I actually enjoy a lot.
Now, again in simple words, this cleanser actually helps in calming your skin, treating from within and I have personally seen that whenever my skin becomes an absolute mess due to whatsoever reason, using this cleanser for 4-5 days continously, I could see my red angry pimple, pain in skin and that redness is all reduced. Like I am not getting paid (I wish I was), but this is my personal honest opinion. I am already on a second bottle of this one, so my thoughts expressed here are final and I am so happy with this cleanser.
- SLS Free
- Paraben Free
- Essential Oil Free
- Alcohol Free
- Has a moderate fragrance, which is actually a big plus point. It is not annoyingly sharp or smells artificial and cheap.
- Controls breakout, yes it does!! That’s why I always gonna have it in my cabinet.
- I think it reduced my pore size, even though it doesn’t claim so! Trust me I have not used any pore reducing products while I was testing it out!
- Does not irritate skin, this is actually the first acne care product that didn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- It calms the skin too, whenever my skin was crazy red and angry from irritation, this worked like magic.
- Does not contain any acids in it. (I avoid cleansers with acids, especially the salicylic acid).
- Does not leave back soapy or oily residue.
- Skin feels clean, without any moisture stripped condition.
- It works on all of its claim, so definitely worth every penny.
- Stings the eyes.
Do I recommend it? yes yes!! you should!
Will I repurchase? yes yes! I already have a backup and will always have one.
Can I give this magical potion 10/5…. I know I might be sounding little partial in this whole review post, but I did test out the product very brutally until a whole 1 n half bottle got emptied (yes I am already on second bottle of this one) and I saw some results too. Its more than a cleanser, it’s an acne care product.
I cannot express my happiness of having discovered this cleanser. This is my HG Cleanser. Yes I did come across some good cleansers like from huxley and heimish for my dry sensitive skin, they do feel hydrating and luxurious on skin, but man! this Troiareuke ACSEN Oil Cut Cleansing is on some other level. It 100% works on all of its claim. I should stop now!! 😍😘😂
That’s all Folks!
Thank You so much for reading. Hope you find it little helpful! If you want to see more Reviews like this Subscribe to my blog (Hit subscribe button at bottom of the Website), You can also share your thoughts on my Instagram page and Youtube Channel.