Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum is a product from the Rovectin Aqua range and just like other products from this range, it claims to hydrate skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, plump skin and brighten up skin tone. Wondering if this really works on its claim, then keep on reading this post till the end.
Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum is suitable for all skin types and for all seasons. This serum is a boon especially for people who deal on and off with dehydration, rosacea, and general skin irritation.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum has a simple ingredient list. Some of my favourites and notables are:
- Niacinamide – brightens skin, reduces redness, and sebum.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – this is a low molecular peptide, which helps in reducing the fine lines, make skin plump, and boost hydration in the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt and is my favourite Ingredient to hydrate skin.
- Malachite Extract – Now this is a surprising ingredient here, Malachite is a stone and they have used its extract in this serum. It is known to detoxify skin, help fight free radical damage, boost collagen and elasticity in the skin.
Check out the COSDNA Analysis for complete ingredient description.
How to use:
Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum can be used daily, day and night, and with any active based products. In fact, the night you exfoliate or use retinol products, this serum should be a part of your routine, it will prevent and counteract dehydration which is otherwise caused by the exfoliating products.
You only need 2 pump of this serum to cover your face and next, and I am so sad that I have already used up 1/4th of the bottle. Why all good things exhaust soon?!
Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum comes in a beautiful frosted glass packaging with a pump dispenser and I am totally in love with this packaging.
Expiry: Use within 12 months after opening
Quantity: 35 ml
Price: This is available for the price of Rs.2999 ($38) on skinbae.in (India only) and you can get it for the price o Rs.2699 ($34) by using my 10% discount code – SHELLEY – on skinbae* website.
Global users can get it from following websites:
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum has a soft-viscous-gel like texture that dissolves/ melt/ sink into the skin like butter melting on a hot pan. It really doesn’t have any prominent fragrance. I tried very very hard, it does have some faint next to nothing neutral fresh scent but it’s hard to identify.
I have been using the Rovectin Skin Essential Aqua Activating Serum for good 2 weeks and I am very x 100 times happy with the product. To be honest, this serum was a love at first application but I still held myself and tested it for good 2 weeks and I wanted to wait a week more, but nope, I cannot! The world needs to know about this awing serum! LOL! I guess I am being bit too dramatic here!
For me, any product is a success if I keep reaching out for it and if it adds a healthy glow on my dull, tired, and dehydrated. This serum exactly did that. I feel that if you are going through bad dehydration and just hate the stickiness of the hydrating product on skin, then this serum is something worth checking out. I myself have used some rich hydrating serum but I did find them sticky at the same time. So, dear oily skin people this Rovectin serum should be a blind purchase for you, just cannot go wrong with this one. In fact, I am not surprised that I loved this product, cause I am already a big fan of the cleanser and essence-toner from the same Aqua Range.
- Very hydrating and non-sticky.
- Makes my skin soft and dewy.
- Has added healthy glow on my skin.
- Helped in reducing the redness.
- It has smoothened out the newly formed fine lines on my forehead.
- Didn’t irritate my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Almost Free from Essential oil, it only contains rose flower oil.
- Almost Fragrance-free. I tried very very hard, it does have some faint next to nothing neutral fresh scent but it’s hard to identify
- Vegan Friendly.
Do I recommend it? Yes highly recommend it to all skin types, especially for the dehydrated skin and sensitive skin.
Will I repurchase? Not now but definitely in the future.
I am not a dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician, but I do have sufficient experience and knowledge which I gained by testing multiple products and by self-exploration, based on that, I am sharing the information here and what works for me may not work the same way your skin.
Some of the links used in this post are my affiliate links, using them is completely optional, but if you do, it will help me grow!
Thank you for your constant support and Love!