Today’s Review might look simple, as the product I am reviewing is like that, for today’s post I will be breaking down my opinions on Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream. Sometimes, I wonder why brands take the risk of adding essential oils when a product is made for skin with issues? You will understand after you read the review below.
Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream is suitable for all skin types, especially the oily skin will get the most benefit and this will save combination skin in monsoon and humid summer.
For my dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin, this is something I will enjoy the most during monsoon.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream has a moderate but fab ingredients list. Its key ingredients are:
- Sea water(60%): Why sea water, instead of regular water? This is what I read on Purito Official Website – “With a composition structure similar to the fluids of the human body, deep sea water provides healthier and more intensive moisturizing than purified water”. Interesting, isn’t it?
- Dipropylene Glycol: This ingredient acts as a solvent, and helps with skin moisturization. Again something explained on their website! They have used it in a good concentration.
- Niacinamide (2%): Known as Vitamin B3, It helps in skin brightening, shrinking pore size and thereby making skin even toned. With 2% expect to see slow but safe results. My skin, actually freaks out if a product has Niacinamide beyond 2%.
How to use:
Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream is basically a skin hydrating and softening cream.
For oily skin, use it as a moisturiser at the last step.
For the rest of the skin type, use it beneath a sleeping mask, or use it as a base to dilute your face oils. Even the brand suggests mixing their Hyaluronic Acid 90 Serum and Deep Sea Pure Water Cream in a 1:1 ratio for best synergy.
Purito Deep Sea Pure Water Cream comes in a standard tube-type packing with a roll-on cap.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 50 ml.
Price: Its available for Rs.1250 ($17) on beautybarn.in (India only). I am also mentioning a few of the global websites below:
Disclaimer- The product was kindly sent by the website Beautybarn.in (India only) for an exchange of honest opinion.
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
The Texture is like that of a hydrating gel cream, which makes it perfect for all skin types, especially the oily-combination skin.
It has a moderate fragrance of that of bergamot oil, the only oily essential oil used in it, which fades away after the application.
The cream sinks in very quickly, making me soft and hydrated, with zero stickiness!
My review might look very bland but this cream is simple and effective on taming the dehydration and itchiness caused by it. I literally have nothing bad on it. I tested out for good 2 weeks just like Purito Centella Cream, before putting down my review.
Highly recommend this cream for oily skin for almost all season except the monsoon, and for combination skin in summer.
- It didn’t irritate my dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- For a cream, this is really hydrating in nature.
- One thing I liked in this cream is that I can use this as a base to dilute my face oils.
- Mineral Oil Free.
- Being a dry skin person, this is something I couldn’t enjoy during the winter season, due to its light weight texture.
- Also, since this cream is made for atopy skin, I wish they take out the essential oil completely, as skin with atopic dermatitis can get further irritated from it.
Do I recommend it? I highly recommend it to oily skin with dehydration issues. Go get it, You will love it.
Will I repurchase? Nope!! As this isn’t something my skin needs, I prefer my creams to more rich and moisturising.