Hello People! So for today’s review, I have the Nacific (Formerly known as Natural Pacific) Real floral toner Rose. This toner contains 92% of real rose water and claims to hydrate and moisturise skin. When used on a cotton puff, as a wipe-off toner, it picks up left-back impurities after cleansing. I must confess that I did buy this Toner because of the floating petals in it…LOL!
This toner is suitable for all skin types, except for the very oily skin in hot-humid summer. The oily skin can try out their calendula version.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
This has a bunch of botanical extracts to help with skin dryness and dullness. Some of my favourite ingredients are:
- Rose extract helps with skin hydration, calms skin, and cleans out pores.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hydrates skin
- Tea Tree, Centella Asiatica, and chamomile extract: Calm skin and reduces redness.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate: Calm skin, reduces redness, and brightens skin.
How to use:
Nacific Real floral toner Rose is like a regular toner, but I like to use it in many ways for my skin:
- As a Cleansing toner on a cotton puff.
- As a Hydrating toner, by dispensing some on the palm.
- I drench my viscous detachable cotton pads with this toner as use it as a DIY sheet masks pack.
- I even use it with my Miniso compressed sheet mask. Check out the video below for the Demo 🙂
Nacific Real floral toner Rose comes in a simple cylindrical transparent plastic bottle with a roll-on cap. Many of you must be wondering if the rose pieces come out with the toner. They initially don’t but when I reached half of the bottle, small ones kept pouring out.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 180 ml
Price: I bought this toner for a discounted amount of $14 from stylekorean.com (Global)
You can also get the toner from the following websites:
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
The toner has a very watery consistency, doesn’t feel sticky on my dry skin but still, aids needed hydration. It has a subtle natural rose fragrance.
Nacific Real floral toner Rose is now almost empty. I overall liked it but since I have used some really advanced hydrating toners, I didn’t get astonished by its hydration effect, but I do not regret buying it. This can be a really good gifting option for your mum, sister, or GF because its so pretty look to at and the formula is gentle enough to suit most of the skin type. If I have to pick between their Rose and Calendula version, I will go for their Calendula Version. I liked it more than the Rose variant.
- As it claimed it did hydrate my skin but didn’t blow me away. This is something I would use it for monsoon just to maintain my well-hydrated skin.
- Yes, when used as a wipe-off toner, it does pick up dust and impurities from the skin.
- It didn’t cause any kind of irritation or breakouts on my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Essential oil Free
- Vegan Friendly.
- Didn’t wow me much with its overall performance. Like, if someone randomly asks me “how you feel about this particular toner?”. My answer would be “it was good or maybe just fine, I had it and I enjoyed using it.”
Do I recommend it? Yes, if you want subtle hydration for summer and little fun in your skincare stash.
Will I repurchase? No. Since I didn’t get wowed and I have so much to use up and explore for the future.