Hello dear readers, in today’s post I will be reviewing the klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter. This eye cream claims to reduce fine lines and improve the elasticity of the skin around the eyes. I have used it for more than a month and I am all ready to share my opinion on it.
the klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter comes in a sleek tube packaging. I must say the packaging is IG worthy!!
Expiry: Use within 12 months of opening.
Quantity: 20 gm
Price: Rs.1670 ($23)
In INDIA, You can get it from following websites:
Global users can buy it from Wishtrend.com^
(Disclaimer 1/2 –
The product was sent by the Indian Kbeauty website – peachesandcream – to share my honest experience after trying it out for a month.
The link^ included is the affiliate link and you don’t have to use this link to purchase the products but if you do, I will earn a fraction of the commission from the sale made, which will eventually help in growing my blog. Thank you).
Consistency/ Texture / Absorbability:
klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter has a very unique texture. It’s rich yet very airy and lightweight. It’s like a whipped airy non-sticky cream. Also, it gets absorbed into the skin very easily without any tackiness or heavy feeling!
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
The ingredient list of the klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter is amazing:
- It contains 4 types of peptides – Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Copper Tripeptide, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, to plump and moisturize skin around the eyes.
- It also contains caffeine to help depuff the eyes.
- Additionally, it includes fatty acids to strengthen the skin around the eyes and has a bunch of antioxidants to keep the eye area “not dull”.
How to use:
Use the klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter after your toner and essence, around the eyes, laugh lines, forehead, neck, and the follow-up with your serum and face cream. This eye cream can be used daily, day and night.
Skin Type suitability:
Oily Skin: Definitely try it. There are not many moisturizing eye creams that are rich yet lightweight.
Combination skin: Yes try it. You will love it.
Normal & Dry Skin: For summer and monsoon, this is a perfect eye cream even for Normal and Dry skin people but for winter, I will have to try it out again and see if it working or not!
- I found it moisturizing and subtly hydrating as well. Like there are eye creams that just sit on top without sinking and skin on the inside still feel dry while sticky on the surface. Thank god this klairs eye cream doesn’t do this confusing thing.
- For fine lines, within a month, I did see a tiny, just a tiny reduction on fine lines. Like if I smile ear to ear, only then my fine lines are visible (which is absolutely normal for a human being) and my skin flips to normal when I keep a straight face! Now I am sharing all this story, because a month back my fine lines started looking very obvious, cause my former eye cream was not doing anything!
- As for depuffing… I really cannot say anything about that as I do not have puffiness issue. Also, I don’t mind some bloating or puffiness on my skeleton skinny face!
- Doesn’t sting the eyes.
- Essential oil-free
This Eye cream so far doesn’t have any flaw, but I still want to share that the product doesn’t claim to work on dark circles, nor I expected it to, but in case you are expecting it to work on your dark circles, it’s not!!
klairs Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter is overall a fabulous eye cream, especially for people who get milia from rich eye creams or cannot use an eye cream with fragrance or essential oil in it.
I personally don’t have milia use and I can take on the richest eye creams, for instance, the innisfree orchid eye cream is my go to moisturising eye cream, this klairs eye butter doesn’t even have half of its richness, yet I found the klairs eye butter moisturizing enough for the summer and early monsoon season. I am gonna try it out again in winter to see how far it moisturizes my dry eye area and will update the review again here.
Rating: 4 / 5
Disclaimer 2/2: I am not a dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician, but I do have sufficient experience and knowledge which I gained by testing multiple products and by self-exploration, based on that, I am sharing the information here and what works for me may not work the same way your skin.