In January, Jumiso added the new product to their Vitamin Line and it’s a cleanser. The Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser claims:
- To clean the skin without stripping away the natural moisture on the skin.
- It provides an anti-bacterial effect on the skin.
- The formula is gentle and is free from 5 harmful ingredients.
Wondering how it turned out on my very dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin? Read along to find out!
Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser is suitable for all skin types, however since the product contains BHA and pure Vitamin c in a small fraction, I think Oily skin and people with acne issue will be benefited from it.
- Dry, Normal and combination skin – Summer and Monsoon.
- Oily skin – All season.
- Sensitive skin – Use it alternatively at night for deep cleansing.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
The ingredient list of this cleanser is very unique. I have not come across any cleanser that contains pure Vitamin C in it.
The product also contains some good ingredients like:
- The salicylic acid deep cleans pores, exfoliate skin and help control breakouts.
- The ascorbic acid smoothens and brightens skin.
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate is a preservative, that also has an anti-microbial property and used to treat the fungal and bacterial infection on the skin. So this is why the cleanser is useful to control regular acne and fungal acne on the skin.
- Sea buckthorn extract is rich in Vitamin C and E and also aids hydration to the skin.
- Honey Extract calms skin and keeps skin hydrated.
How to use:
Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser can be used daily for both day and night routine just like any foaming cleanser.
For my Night Routine, I was using it as a second step cleanser, that is, at first I used the oil-based cleanser and then followed up with this cleanser.
However, if you have dry or sensitive skin like me, first start using it only as a night cleanser and when your skin is adjusted with the acids used in it, you may use it in the morning as well.
Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser come is in a standard Flexi-tube with a flip-on cap.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Price: Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean & Mild cleanser is available for an original amount of 15 USD on stylekorean.com
Disclaimer: The product was sent by the brand to test and share my honest opinion on it.
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance:
Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser is a gel cleanser, foams up moderately and has quite a prominent grapefruit scent, I wish they tone it down in the future.
Jumiso All Day Vitamin Clean and Mild Facial Cleanser is quite a gentle cleanser even after having salicylic acid at the top of the ingredient list. For initially 2 weeks, my very dry skin was not dry by using it day and night, but on 3rd week, my skin suddenly started going dry and I realised that I shouldn’t have used it day and night, and better saved for the Night alone. So, I have kept the cleanser back in my store stash for summer, as this cleanser will be perfect for sweaty hot days.
- SLS-free and SLES-free.
- It helps in controlling acne.
- It also is very suitable for skin that gets fungal acne very easily.
- Deeply cleanses the skin.
- After rinsing, skin felt very soft and smooth, apparently why I went a little overboard with its usage.
- Low Ph Cleanser.
- A bit drying on my very dry skin, especially during this wintertime.
- A strong citrusy scent for my preference.
Do I recommend it? Highly recommend the oily and combination skin.
Will I repurchase? No… I wish they come out with a gentle sensitive skin-friendly formula.