In today’s video, I am going to review the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel SPF 50+ PA++++. This sunscreen provides protection against both UVA & UVB. I have been using it as of now for almost 2 months and I simply love it. Why I love it so much? You will find it in this post. PS – my skin type is “dry, sensitive & acne prone”.
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel SPF 50+ PA++++ comes in a cute little tube kind of packaging.
Expiry: Use within 12 months of opening (this is not mentioned anywhere in English on the product label, so I am assuming the standard time).
Quantity: 50 ml.
Price: Rs.1450 ($19)
In INDIA, you can get Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel sunscreen from beautybarn.in and they have sent me this product to try out and share my unbiased review on it.
Global buyers can get it from yesstyle^ (you can use my code – NAYAK23 – to get additional discount).
(Disclaimer 1/2 –
The link^ included is the affiliate link and you don’t have to use this link to purchase the products but if you do, I will earn a fraction of the commission from the sale made, which will eventually help in growing my blog. Thank you).
Consistency/ Texture / Absorbability:
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel has a lightweight creamy consistency that feels moisturizing and hydrating on the skin. The best part is it does not give white-cast and gives that non-sticky dewy finish. LOVE IT so much for this finish. For reference, the texture is richer than Klairs uv essence and the biore uv essence, but lighter than purito centella unscented sunscreen.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel is a 100% chemical sunscreen and it contains 6 different types of chemical UV filters for best sun protection.
Following are the UV filters used in it –
- Ethylhexyl salicylate.
- BisEthylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine.
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate.
Additionally, they have also used 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer
- Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
It also contains my favorite ceramide 3 and Centella extract.
How to use:
Use the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid watery sun gel SPF 50+ PA++++ in the daytime only, as it’s sunscreen. So you gonna wash your face, use the toner > serum > moisturizer and then end your morning routine with this sunscreen.
Skin Type suitability:
- Oily Skin: All season.
- Combination skin: All season.
- Normal & Dry Skin: All season, Not sure of winter, will have to try it out and see how it works on my dry skin.
- No white-cast
- Didn’t irritate my skin.
- Non-sticky and lightweight.
- Gives a Dewy glass skin finish.
- Sensitive skin-safe formula, just ensure that your skin is not sensitive to any of its ingredients or to chemical UV filters in sunscreen, as this is a 100% chemical sunscreen.
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- It is 100% alcohol-free
- 100% essential oil-free
- Also, this sunscreen is 100% paraben-free
- Yes it is 100% fragrance-free
Overall an amazing sunscreen, I got my hands on so many sunscreens in the last few months but I keep reaching out only for this Isntree sunscreen! It the best… I love it because it feels cooling on the skin, moderately moisturizing, has no white-cast, non-greasy, and gives the ultimate glass dewy skin finish. Highly recommend it! The other korean sunscreen that I absolutely love for my dry skin and that has also passed the SPF rating test is the cosrx aloe soothing susncreen.
Disclaimer 2/2: I am not a dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician, but I do have sufficient experience and knowledge which I gained by testing multiple products and by self-exploration, based on that, I am sharing the information here and what works for me may not work the same way your skin.