I’m From Mugwort Mask is made for irritated skin. This mask contains 2.1% of Mugwort Leaves and some more known ingredients to treat sensitivity on the skin. Mugwort by virtue is known to have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties. This mask claims to
- Calm irritated Skin
- Lower Skin Temperature.
- Hydrate Skin.
I’m From Mugwort Mask is suitable for skin types and for all seasons.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
The mask literally contains all my favourite ingredients apart from Mugwort:
- Glycerin– keeps skin hydrated.
- Chamomile Flower Extract & Centella Asiatica – Calms irritated skin.
- Licorice Root Extract and it’s salt Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate – Calms and brighten up skin tone.
How to use:
Use I’m From Mugwort Mask after cleansing your face on dry skin. Apply evenly and leave it on for 5-10 mins, rinse with plain water and follow up with your usual skincare routine.
- This mask can be used daily, but for sensitive skin, limit its usage to 2-3 times a week, as the actual leaves used in it, tend to give an effect of physical exfoliation. The sensitive skin or skin with a compromised barrier definitely wants to avoid over-exfoliation.
- Also, the brand suggests that for extremely sensitive skin, mix this mask with your face cleanser and use it this way 2—3 times a week. I keep the ratio of Cleanser to the mugwort mask of 2:1. Just use this mixture as your usual cleaner, do not leave it on skin.
I’m From Mugwort Mask is available in two different sizes & packaging – full size in a heavy glass packaging & mini size in a squeezable tube type packaging.
Expiry: Use within 12 months after opening. I couldn’t see anything on description, so just going along with this standard number.
Quantity: 110 gm (full size) and 30 gm (deluxe sample)
You can buy the full size for an amount of $35 and deluxe size for $9 from
- Wishtrend.com– has full & mini size
- Yesstyle.com (Global)– only full size.
- Beautybarn.in (India only) – has full & mini size
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance:
The mask feels as if freshly chopped/ crushed leaves are mixed with a gel. The fragrance of the mask is really unique. It has a natural minty green herbal scent, which can be a hit-miss for many. I personally had no major issue with it.
The fragrance is definitely way better than the I’m From Vitamin Tree Mask.
I have been using this mask on and off for past 1 year… yup, it has been almost a year! Wow! Why is the time slipping so fast?
Anyways! The mask is overall ok in my opinion. I have nothing good or bad about it. I don’t blame the product; it’s just that the ingredient “mugwort” doesn’t speak that well to my skin. So, for the calming effect, I always prefer the Centella over Mugwort.
For my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin, I find that the mugwort cream performs way better than this mask. I don’t see myself reaching out to this mask that often.
- With weekly usage, it didn’t irritate my skin, but if I tried to use more, it made my skin bit itchy.
- Vegan- friendly
- Free from artificial colours.
I didn’t notice any skin calming effect on my skin. It just didn’t seem to do anything on my skin.
Do I recommend it? Yes. It’s a good mask but try the mini size first.
Will I repurchase? Nope. It didn’t impress me much.