Hello dear Readers, long time no see! In case you have noticed, lately, many good Barrier repairing creams have shown up and last year I discovered the Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream, and this has been one of my proud purchases of last year. This cream is a meeting point of both technology and oriental herbs. This cream uses the Ceramide encapsulation Technology, that is when you massage this cream onto your skin, the small beads in this cream melt into your skin delivering the ceramide deep into your skin, and the result is quickly healed skin. Isn’t this exciting?
Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream is suitable for all skin types, but if you have oily skin, save it for peak winter or else check out the lotion version from this brand.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
A clean and amazing ingredient is the best part of this cream. I was so happy to see that this doesn’t have any kind of carrier oil; neither the Essential nor this has any added fragrance. This is surely a fairy gift for my skin. Plus this has all needed ingredients for the skin barrier – Ceramide, Cholesterol, and the Fatty Acid.
If you are still in denial, check out the COSDNA Analysis of this cream.
How to use:
Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream is a moisturiser which can be used day & night, so you use it after:
- Double Cleansing (at night) – what is double Cleansing (Click here)
- Weekly Exfoliation – learn about Chemical Exfoliation (Click here)
- Hydrating Toner – review on some Toners (Click here)
- Essence – My favourite Cosrx Essence (Click here)
- Serum – Best Vitamin c Serum (Click here)
- Eye cream – My favourite eye cream so far (Click here)
- Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream
- Sleeping Mask at night – Review on Various Sleeping Masks (Click here)
- or Sunscreen in the day time – Best Korean sunscreen (Click here)
Tip – This cream is a perfect match for your actives like vitamin C serum, AHA, BHA, and Retinol. So if you are going full swing with actives, make sure to make this cream as a part of your skincare routine.
Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream comes in a humongous squeezable tube with flip-on cap. It’s a simple and functional packaging which may not be best for travelling. This isn’t even a big issue, you can just dump needed quantity in a travel case.
Expiry: 12 months after opening
Quantity: Mine is in 200 ml quantity. It is also available in 400 ml jumbo size tub and a 150 ml tube.
Disclaimer – Some of the links used above are the affiliate links, using them is completely optional, but if you do, it will help my Blog grow. Thank you!
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream has a rich texture and it is 100% fragrance-free. But due to thick texture, it does take a little extra min to sink in completely, but once into your skin, there is no stickiness at all.
I loved this cream so much, I initially thought that I will not be able to finish the 200 ml tube in a year and guess what, its already at a verge of getting empty and I am saving it for bad skin days or for days when I am using an exfoliator or other potent actives. It’s a simple, clean, and beautiful moisturiser for Dry skin especially and rest skin type should try it during winter.
- Extremely moisturising yet non-sticky.
- Didn’t irritate my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Helped in calming the skin.
- Works amazingly with the exfoliating products, Retinol, Vitamin C, etc.
- 100% fragrance-free.
- It is 100% EOS free.
- 100% Carrier oil Free.
- It has all the needed ingredients needed for a good barrier cream.
- It helped a lot in repairing my skin last winter and just kept it protected from the cold and irritants.
- Of course, it is Paraben-free.
- Value for money.
- None. Nothing!
Do I recommend it? Yes! I highly recommend it.
Will I repurchase? Yes. It’s something I would love to get for my whole body, so next time I am planning to get 500 ml, but I hope it doesn’t weight a lot, or else I will be slammed with heavy custom.