Once upon a time in the year 2017 and 2018, the Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm was very famous, at least from what I saw on the internet. I bought it mainly because one of my favourite Youtuber Joan Kim featured it in her annual favourite, and also it has some really amazing ingredients that I personally love.
If you are curious to know how this famous balm turned out on my dry, sensitive acne-prone skin, read along to know it.
Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm is suitable for all skin types unless you are allergic to its ingredients.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
It indeed has a long list of ingredients but has so many fab ingredients (I have marked all my biased one in Green). I bought it particularly because of the high concentration of birch sap used in it.
- Birch sap has an ingredient has astonishing skin calming and hydrating property (I 100% agree on it). It is also packed with nearly 17 amino acids, mineral, enzymes, proteins and vitamins (information taken from google). Beauty industry what are you doing? You see that’s why I adore Cosrx birch sap lotion.
- Another major ingredient is the moringa seed extract, which is nothing but the drumsticks that we eat. The leaves and the fruit of this tree purify the blood, thereby the seed extract majorly helps deep clean skin, fight pollution, help fight acne-causing bacteria.
How to use:
Apply the Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm on dry skin with a dry hand, massage for few secs, add little water to your palm so as to turn oil into milky solution, massage again for 30 secs and rinse with plain water. Please do follow up with a foaming cleanser.
Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm comes in the most beautiful, minimal, yet attractive and cute packaging I have ever seen. Apparently another reason I bought it. LOL!
It has a very sturdy tub and a roll-on cap, I wish it had a spatula, or it did? I emptied it in the late months of 2018 and I am having a memory loss moment here, so please excuse me.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 75 ml. Why not 100??
Price: I actually bought it from one of the Instagram seller through pre-order on request, because this brand is kind of exclusive or became one later on Sokoglam.com, but I think I saw some of their products on Yesstyle till 2019 and now it’s no more available.
I just hate it when a brand or a product is exclusive to a particular website only. Yes, sokoglam ships globally, but getting packages from the USA is a hit-miss situation. So, No thanks!
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance:
Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm has a consistency almost like Banila Co original version, but is softer. It melts down to a moderately light weight oil, which doesn’t feel heavy on skin. Yup some cleansing oils can be very rich in consistency and might feel heavy on skin.
It has a citrusy fresh scent, which I enjoyed.
Enature Moringa Cleansing Balm is now empty and I do miss it. I enjoyed every bit of it in my routine, and I wished so badly that it didn’t irritate my eyes.
- Removes all kind of base makeup & on lips.
- Didn’t irritate my skin.
- Melts down to a moderately lightweight oil, so this is a big plus point for oily-combination skin.
- Emulsifies so well and rinses off without much oily residue.
- Love the sleek minimal packaging.
- Contains a high concentration of Birch sap, my favourite ingredient but unfortunately not used in high concentration in many products.
- Also has moringa seed extract to detox and deep clean skin.
- Has moderate fresh citrusy scent, which is quite unique.
- Stung my eyes badly
- Not easily available.
- I wish it had a spatula, or did it have?? Gosh, I forgot or I lost it?
Do I recommend it? Yes, it’s a good product, and you may try it if your eyes are not sensitive.
Will I repurchase? I want to, but I won’t..because it stung my eyes badly.