Last year COSRX added a new product to their extremely well enjoyed and cherished Snail Line. Yes, in today’s post I am reviewing the COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream. Many of you have asked me to review this eye cream sooner but I needed my time and finally, after using it up fully in good four months of time, I am ready to share my final opinion on it.
The COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream claims to:
- Brighten eye area
- Help reduce puffiness
- And due to peptides, I expected some amount of reduction in fine lines. I think I spilled the beans already! OOpps..!
COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and oily skin, unless your skin is sensitive to the particular ingredient used in it.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream has a minimum yet packed good ingredients. Since it is an extension of their highly raved snail line, the 72% snail mucin filtrate is its main ingredient, rest is the Niacinamide for brightening and 5 peptides to strengthen and improve the elasticity of thin fragile skin around eyes.
How to use:
I use COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream just before my face cream. I use it around my eyes, laugh lines, and forehead. I try to use it on my neck, but I forget!
COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream comes in sturdy plastic, very hygienic, convenient, travel-friendly vacuum pump packaging. I wish every eye cream came in this kind of packaging; it’s good for the efficacy of the product and for your skin.
Expiry: 12 months after opening
Quantity: 25 ml
Price: I bought mine from stylekorean at a discounted price of $13 (original price is $26).
You can also get it from:
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream even though it has a goopy-slimy-lotion-like texture, has a lightweight consistency, spreads very easily, sinks in fast, and is 100% fragrance-free.
COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream is an empty now and I used it for good 4 months and my opinion shared here is a final one. So, it has an amazing, sensitive skin-friendly formulation but I didn’t find it moisturising enough, I really wish it was since it had such amazing hydration act like I used it during winter and even during this early summer weather but I never once felt that needed moisture around my eyes. Actually, I must confess that I had very high expectations from it since I love their Snail Mucin Range so much.
- It comes in a hygienic vacuum pump packaging.
- Travel friendly.
- You need very little quantity, as it spreads easily without tugging the skin.
- It has a soothing and hydrating effect.
- 100% Essential Oil Free.
- Fragrance-Free, a big bonus for sensitive eyes.
- Sensitive skin formula.
- Cruelty-free product.
- Since this has a lightweight texture, I guess people who easily get milia with rich eye creams, they can give this a shot.
- As for the puffiness, I really cannot say much, as sometimes I saw some reduction while sometimes I didn’t.
- Not moisturising enough for my dry eye area. This is one thing that I absolutely need from my eye cream since I have dry skin around my eyes beyond anyone’s imagination.
- It didn’t help in reducing fine lines or dark circles.
Do I recommend it? Yes, if you have oily skin or if you have a sensitive eye area.
Will I repurchase? No. I didn’t find it moisturising enough for my extremely dry eye area and also it didn’t do much in aspect for reducing fine lines or dark circles.