Centella Green Level Calming Toner is one of the famous products from brand Purito. You must be living under the rock if you have not heard of this product.
The Brand Purito name is made from two words “Purify” and “To”. “Purify” means to purify their natural ingredients to create safe and clean products. “To” (comes from a Chinese character, meaning “soil”) means to go back to basics to strengthen and repair collapsed skin barriers. – from Purito Website.
This toner is made for sensitive skin and claims to (from the product’s description)
- Calm down irritated skin.
- Hydrate Skin.
- Balance Skin pH.
- Bring down the skin’s temperature.
- Tighten Pores.
- Helps Strengthen Skin Barrier.
Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner is suitable for all skin types. Best fitted for Summer and Monsoon.
- Normal, Combination & Dry Skin – Summer & Monsoon.
- Oily Skin – Summer & Winter.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner is packed with the skin calming, anti-inflammatory and hydrating ingredients.
Centella Asiatica, my favourite ingredient, is its key ingredient. So, if one has the skin that gets irritated easily or turned red very easily. This toner should be an ideal choice.
Only thing, I would like to point out that, this toner has 4 essential oils at the base, which are all anti-inflammatory in nature and are tolerated by all skin types but in case if one is allergic to them, stay away from this toner or try out the sample first.
How to use:
This Toner is a multi-tasker. The brand itself has suggested some different usages. I have been mostly using it as a regular toner!
So different ways to use the toner are:
- One can use on a cotton pad and swipe across the face or dispense some on palm and pat on the skin.
- I also find it perfect for 7 skin method, as it free from alcohol and exfoliating ingredients.
- Use it for a DIY Sheet Mask, that is, by drenching thin layered cotton pads or using the compressed sheet mask capsules.
- If you have any eye shadow palette which is shattered, pour few drops of this purito Centella toner on the pan, press and set the shattered pieces. (I haven’t tried this DIY)
- DIY Face Mist for winter – For normal and combination skin: 2 parts of oil and 8 parts of this toner. For dry skin: 4 parts of oil and 6 parts of this toner.
- For face Makeup Remover – Mix Oil and this Toner in equal Ratio.
Centella Green Level Calming Toner comes in a cylindrical translucent dark green plastic bottle, with a screw-on cap.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 200 ml.
Price: Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner is available for the price of Rs.1450 (approx. $19) on beautybarn.in (India Only).
It is also available easily on many Global Korean website, I am mentioning a few of the options below:
*Disclaimer – This product was kindly sent by the beautybarn.in to share my unbiased opinion on it.
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
Centella Green Level Calming Toner has a watery consistency but slippery texture (reminds me of Klairs supple preparation toner), perfect for hot weather! It does have a moderate amount of sweet-floral fragrance, which fades away after application.
The absorption rate of this toner is really good, sinks in immediately after application, which makes it perfect for 7 skin method.
I used this toner mostly during the late monsoon and during the weather change. I used it for skin hydration and mostly for skin-calming effects. What I loved about is that even after applying multiple layers of it, my skin didn’t feel sticky. So, if someone is in search of a lightweight, skin-soothing and hydrating toner, this product is for you. I am sure that oily skin will love this toner.
After using the toner for a good 1 month, I am sharing my opinion below:
- Didn’t irritate my dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Helped in reducing the redness on the skin. This is a wonderful skin calming product. So, if one experiences general skin redness or itching, this toner is amazing for that.
- It hydrated my skin during hot humid weather without any stickiness.
- It has a moderate sweet floral fragrance, which fades away after the application.
- A multi-purpose toner and I love to use it for a 7 skin method and for DIY Sheet Masking.
- 100% Vegan.
- PEG Free.
- Pregnancy Safe (as mentioned by brand ).
- Not hydrating enough in winter for my extremely dry skin.
- Also, I didn’t notice any pore tightening effect. Maybe a long term usage will make a difference.
Do I recommend it? Yes! I highly recommend this toner to all skin types, especially for the summer and I am sure Oily skin will really love this Toner.
Will I repurchase? No, not for now because I am testing out many more toners at the moment, but I am very curious to try the Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum.