A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum is packed with so many goodnesses and the product claims to boost elasticity, fight against free radical damage, brightens, and also provide anti-aging benefits. Doesn’t all this sound like something we need for eye care? Read along to see whether it did anything or not for my terrible dark circles.
A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum is suitable for all skin types. My skin type is dry, sensitive, and acne-prone.
Ingredients List and CosDNA Analysis:
It is packed with some really good ingredients. Some of the noticeable ones are:
- Aloe Juice – for hydration & soothing,
- Green Tea extract – It is rich in antioxidants & repairs skin,
- Niacinamide – for Brightening,
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) – brightening,
- Panthenol – for Soothing,
- Glycerin & Vitamin E – for moisture,
- Adenosine & peptides – skin smoothening & strengthening.
How to use:
In case you are using a thick eye cream, Use A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum before that, otherwise, this eye serum is enough to moisturise and treat the eye area.
My order of application for Night Routine has been: Balm Cleanser > Foaming Cleanser > Toner > Essence > Face Serum > A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum > Moisturiser > Sleeping Mask
A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. I guess this is the best packaging as it has a watery consistency and application is easier with the dropper.
Expiry: 12 months after opening.
Quantity: 30 ml
The global users can get it from bemusedkorea.com
Disclaimer: This product was kindly sent by the website limese to share my honest review on it.
Consistency/ Texture / fragrance / Absorbability:
A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum has a viscous but runny consistency, it sinks in quite well without any stickiness and has the natural subtle bitter citrus scent which fades away after the application.
A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum is now empty. My opinion is still the same as before that I shared on my Instagram Page. I checked its performance multiple times by bringing it back in my routine after giving my eye area a gap of a few weeks. Whenever I used to religiously for a month, I noticed a reduction in my dark circles. Since now I have not used it from more than a month, gosh my panda eyes are back, and yeah I got to give credits to my kdrama binge-watching as well. Below is the before and after results after using the A by BOM Ultra Time Return Eye Serum day and night for a month. I naturally have deep-set eyes, so I tried best by taking pictures in natural light without any filter or makeup or effect.
- I noticed the lightening of dark circles in almost some 40 days time, I have never seen such tremendously good results with any of the eye creams I have used so far.
- Subtle Reduction in Fine lines, like if your major concern is the fine lines and not the dark circles, then their Eye cream is for you.
- Hydrated and moisturised skin around the eyes.
- It has a non-sticky finish. So, Suitable for day and night use and for all skin types.
- It has a natural subtle bitter citrus scent that fades away completely after the application.
- Value for money, even though I was using it generously, the 30 ml bottle lasted for almost 9 months.
Do I recommend it? Yes! I highly recommend it, as this is the only eye care product so far that has helped a lot in reducing dark circles. But a word of caution, if your eye area is extremely sensitive to the Essential oils, then this might not be for you, the Cosrx snail Eye cream is the one you may want to check.
Will I repurchase? Yes. It’s in my re-purchase list, but before that, I have few more eye creams to test.